Support

Open search

Moisture detected note 9

First Poster
I forgot to add when turning on the phone and have it boot, leave USB Cable on the phone from the time its starts charging while is off

I was told by tech support THAT SAMSUNG 8 & 9 HAVE SOFTWARE PROBLEMS that they are aware of and didn't notify the public about. What a *****ty thing to do!!!

False, you cannot charge the phone as long as the moisture detector has been triggered whether on or off.

First Poster

Like i said. If it not because it got wet. Iget constant moisture issues because of weather or cable issue, and my explanation above works every single time.

@DarkMirc wrote:
Over the last 2 days but looks like I've managed to sort it as the cable was faulty

My phone continues to to dhos the moisture detection warning even after it had went away. I have not had any moisture in the phone . I I have kept it in an OtterBox case sent the day I bought it. PleadP let me know how to fix it.

First Poster

Hi.

Mine activates for some reason when i leave it charging on the car with usb cable and i shut off the car with the cable still pluged in the phone. I have to take off cable off the phone before turning off the car, if i dont want the warning to come back again.

Top Liked Authors