I spent days reseting my phone to factory drying it in rice putting in front of a Fan for hours, got on the phone with samsung to ship it to be repaired, decided to try one last thing not thinking it would work and it was so simple I just let the phone die completely so let it hit 0% left it off because i switched to my back-up phone temporairly, so I decided lets try to charge it and lo and behold it started charging no more of the annoying buzzing saying remove charger, turned it on and BAM NO MORE NOTIFICATION i hope this helps you guys.
Of you are not fast charging, then cables are usually the problem. Sometimes even new they come with issues, but if they are not OEM, for sure they will give you problems.
Hey I'm having same issue, moisture warning is gone but I'm unable to charge my phone via cable. I have tried different cables as well but only able to charge my phone wirelessly.
Ive had the Same problem with my Galaxy note 9 lately even after air drying it out the window in the carz knowing that there's no moisture in either the charger or the phone. I've notice if you turn the phone off and plug it in it will still charge no problem
After reading many sources I gathered that dirt and grease build up in the port could trigger the "moisture" sensor. I used a 27gsuge needle on a 5 ml syringe to squirt distilled water into the port while holding the phone up to allow the water to drip out. I repeated this with methanol to wash the grease, but alcohol will probably work. Then I turned the phone upside down and filled the port with water that I left in for 5 min. Then I tapped and blew to remove the water. No change at first, but a couple of hours later the erroneous moisture detected alert is gone.
The solution is a thorough cleaning of the residue in the port. Water isn't enough (maybe detergent will work?). This worked after living fir a couple if weeks with the message. I tried all the other tricks and none worked. Now I'm a happy camoer.