Support

Open search

Moisture detected note 9

I spent days reseting my phone to factory drying it in rice putting in front of a Fan for hours, got on the phone with samsung to ship it to be repaired, decided to try one last thing not thinking it would work and it was so simple I just let the phone die completely so let it hit 0% left it off because i switched to my back-up phone temporairly, so I decided lets try to charge it and lo and behold it started charging no more of the annoying buzzing saying remove charger, turned it on and BAM NO MORE NOTIFICATION i hope this helps you guys.

THANK YOU Waderiver!  The only answer that actually helped me! 

First Poster
I'm having same issue and i have tried new cables as well but unable to get fast charging back. Moisture warning is gone but phone is still on cable charge. Is this some hardware related issue????
Highlighted
Apprentice

Of you are not fast charging, then cables are usually the problem. Sometimes even new they come with issues, but if they are not OEM, for sure they will give you problems.

First Poster
I'm not sure, I get random results with the same charger. I think it's a software program to be honest. Just as the moisture issue is a bogus response. I would try changing with the phone off.
First Poster

I have tried number of cables but still having same issue of cable charging. I'm having this issue after moisture warning when battery drained to 0%. 

First Poster

Hey I'm having same issue, moisture warning is gone but I'm unable to charge my phone via cable. I have tried different cables as well but only able to charge my phone wirelessly. 

Ive had the  Same problem with my Galaxy note 9 lately even after air drying it out the window in the carz knowing that there's no moisture in either the charger or the phone. I've notice if you turn the phone off and plug it in it will still charge no problem 

The method of draining the battery flat and then charge it up worked for me when everything else didn't. I almost wanted to send back to samsung to repair.

Top Liked Authors