Support

Open search

[In-Depth Look #3] The Power to Do More: The Galaxy Note9’s High-Performance Features

RyanM Moderator

@Carolll I wouldn't personally recommend uninstalling as it's a really useful app. But thanks to @SithLord for highlighting the option. I had a notificaton via the app that Instagram wasn't performing as expected and recommended I closed it down to increase performance. The app will also then allow you to send an error report so the error can be further looked into  

Ryan 

Samsung Digital Operations Manager
Highlighted
Navigator

@RyanM wrote:

@Carolll I wouldn't personally recommend uninstalling as it's a really useful app. But thanks to @SithLord for highlighting the option. I had a notificaton via the app that Instagram wasn't performing as expected and recommended I closed it down to increase performance. The app will also then allow you to send an error report so the error can be further looked into  

Ryan 

I don't think you got what i mean. Did i say i want to uninstall it? No. Plus, i have the way to disable it if i want but I've not disabled it yet (on my, i guess, older phone, the members app can't be officially uninstalled nor disabled). The point here is that i must be the one responsible for which apps i keep on my phone, nobody else. Nice to see that samsung changed this in the newer UX. the Device Manteinance app will notify me about apps that do not work well too so samsung members can be considered pretty useless bloatware but that's not the point

Thanks for your suggestion anyway, i always appreciate that

First Poster

Galaxy Note has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more. Now, the all new Galaxy Note9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today’s always-on, mobile world.

Navigator

@mazen wrote:

Galaxy Note has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more. Now, the all new Galaxy Note9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today’s always-on, mobile world.

Did you get some flu mate? LOL you can breathe now

Apprentice

@SithLord wrote:

@Carolll wrote:

@RyanM wrote:

I've upgraded and love the new device. Utilising the Samsung Members app and doing all sorts with the S Pen are two of my highlights. 

Ryan

Hi Ryan, just for my curiosity, is it possible to disable/uninstall the Members app from the new samsung experience aka touchwiz? Thanks in advance. Planning to upgrade

Thanks for sharing your experience 

You can uninstall Samsung members Torrent TurboTax GogoanimeScreenshot_20180903-183903_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

That is decent, asking why on my samsung encounter 9.0 I can't impair it. Some custom romming is extremely required for my old partner here

Much obliged to you for the data, I value it

Top Liked Authors