Support

Open search

Help

First Poster

I recently pre-ordered and received the note 9 (ordered Aug 20 and received Aug 23) but when I go into the Samsung shop app and check if I'm eligible for the fortnite skin and v bucks (which is what I picked as a gift when I bought the phone) it says I am not eligible. Any help on how I can get the v bucks because I haven't yet been sent an email and idk if I'll be able to get them at all

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Phones,

Where did you order this from?

First Poster

The Samsung website, I got it unlocked if that matters

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Phones which country? 

AndrewL Moderator
Hi @Phones
If you pre-ordered the Note 9 in the UK then you are eligible to receive a 50% discount on V Bucks and the Galaxy skin. At present we're awaiting details on how this can be redeemed however I recommend signing in to Fortnite on your Note 9 and checking the in game store to see if any options are available to you.
AndrewL Moderator
Just a quick update: You can get the Galaxy skin by logging in to Fortnite on your Note 9 and playing 3 games. Once completed it will take 24-48 hours for the skin to be added to your account. Regretfully the VBucks offer is only available to customers in the USA, therefore you won't be eligible for the discount if you purchased the phone outside the US. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause.
First Poster

i got it in the us, how do i get the v bucks aswell?

First Poster
I was able to get the skin but when I go onto the shop samsung app and go into the inbox section with the promotions and tap "see if I'm eligible" it says "after reviewing your device, it looks like it's not eligible for this promotion"
Pathfinder

@Phones wrote:
I was able to get the skin but when I go onto the shop samsung app and go into the inbox section with the promotions and tap "see if I'm eligible" it says "after reviewing your device, it looks like it's not eligible for this promotion"

Nope.. but in a fair world you would be.

Top Liked Authors