Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy note 9 SM-N960F

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 06:37 PM)
Ahm0503
Student
Options

How can you update or download for android 10

Already updated for android 9 in July 2019 after that never been updated, couldn't be able to update 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Was the phone purchased from Samsung directly @Ahm0503  ? If so check in your Samsung Members app for the schedule for your phone.

If the phone was supplied by a network then you'll need to check with them. This is what happens in the UK anyway.

Try the Samsung Smartswitch software to see if it'll update that way.

Or if relevant pop into a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ahm0503
Student
Options

I have boughted online sellers based in Hong Kong , I wonder this phone never been updated after July 2019 .is there any solution please 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If the phone has been imported from one country to be used in another known as a grey import then updates can be very slow or sometimes not at all @Ahm0503 

0 Likes
Ahm0503
Student
Options

You mean maybe it's not gonna be update or download android 10 sooner ,it will take time or not will be updated. Do you think I have to go to Samsung shop for solve the mistory????

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Going from past posts here and other places people have had different experiences.

Some have updated after quite a while and some haven't had any updates.

The issue with going to a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre is that they may say the phone isn't from their region so can't help. That said it won't harm to try.

The only other solution is to use a Custom Rom but a person need to be wary when carrying out such a process as the phone can end up being unstable or unusable or a person has downloaded the wrong custom Rom.

A good site to check out is the xdadevelopers website.

Disclaimer  》 A person tried a Custom Rom at their own informed choice knowing issues can arise.

0 Likes
Ahm0503
Student
Options

I have sorted updates by flashing  my phone 4 weeks ago , after that I have received new security updates of March and  updated my phone ,without any problem. It's good to go now...

0 Likes