Support

Open search

Finder search note 9 pie +oneUi

Apprentice

I also meet that when opening folder in samsung experience home (10.0.05.52), it'll be lag a moment to open it.

Anybody facing the same problem?

First Poster
I do have the same really annoying problem. I have 200+ apps installed, so I definately need a way to search them. Good thing is google now widget search works fine. But I prefer using the native Finder for searching installed apps. Resetting my phone is not a solution. Please advice!
Apprentice
Absolutely! Infact Google search widget isn't even consistent in its personal search. We ought to rely on Finder search. Need some immediate solution.
First Poster

How can it be solved? Facotry reset is not a solution. I have the same problem with my galaxy s8 after update dlto one ui and android 9. Why Samsung cannot test stuff before its released to customers. I hate them so much... . If u need sth that works u need to buy apple apparently :/ this is ridiculous 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Anyone solved it? My finder was just working suddenly, but don't know why.

I think that maybe you could try cleaning data of stock samsung experience home.

The time that I found finder don't working, I disabled it.

Then I found that stock samsung experience home is laggy when I open any folder in the home screen or apps tray.

So I clear the data of Samsumg experience home and don't creat lot folder,  seems that be better than before when opening folder.

And finally I just try re-enable the finder app, and it just working.

Maybe it's not the reason, but could give it a try.

I have the same problem and clear data in samsung experience didn't help.

First Poster
Guys, it's me again.. I try everyday for change in Finder's search behavior and today IT SOMEHOW WORKED! I can't find the reason why. The only new thing today was the installation of all Bixby updates from Galaxy apps. (Bixby home, voice, service etc - 3 or 4 updates). Please try this solution and write back if it worked.
Apprentice

Awesome ! It worked like charm. Issue resolved. Go to Galaxy Apps & your account & update all. 

Thanks !

First Poster
Works! Thank u
First Poster

I can also confirm that it works.

Top Liked Authors