Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Note 9 Pre order

(Topic created on: 08-09-2018 01:00 PM)
Note9preorder
First Poster
Options

Has anyone else had trouble when pre ordering the Note .

I placed my order on 23/08 and was to be shipped 07/09. I have not recived any confirmation email to say it has been disspatched, when logging in and checking my account there is no history of any orders, The money has been taken from my account.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TracyR
Options

Hi @Note9preorder

I'd recommend either contacting the Online Shop or reaching out to Samsung directly on Facebook or Twitter so they can check the status of your order.

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd suggest to check with your banks customer service as you'll possibly find that the money has been gated off by your Bank to await for Samsung to collect the funds. 

Typically companies don't take the funds until despatch happens. 

Might be worth checking your spam email folders too for any emails from Samsung. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Note9preorder
First Poster
Options

After using the online helpdesk. I was called to be put on hold for 30mins to speak with someone. I was told that yes, they could see i had placed an order and admited they dont no where my order is. Was placed on 30min hold again while being transfered to another department who have told me that there has been a problem and the phone will now be dispached on the 20/09. I still have recived no email to confirm this. Very unhappy samsung as i can eaisly go into any shop including the samsung shop and buy this phone now, but i cannot as you have taken my money and failed to supply on time

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Note9preorder

As i mentioned earlier Your Bank will have put a hold on the funds in your Bank Account while they await for Samsung to take it which would typically only happen on despatch of the phone. 

If you cancelled the Pre Order with Samsung the funds should be released by your Bank in approx 7 working days. 

Then if your local Samsung Experience Store has stock you'd be able to walk away with a Note 9. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes