Dual camera

SOLVED
First Poster

Please inform how to put working dual camera photos

Front and back at the same photo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice
I believe the question is regarding this feature which was available on older models such as the S4 and S5...

https://www.talkandroid.com/guides/samsung-galaxy-s-4-guides/samsung-galaxy-4-camera-overview-and-ho...

Samsung no longer provide this option in the camera. They also do not provide the virtual 360 camera mode anymore either (to make their actual 360 cameras more appealing). This is a shame. I'm not aware of any workaround to alternative solutions.
4 REPLIES 4
Superuser I
Superuser I

I'm not sure what your wanting to do @Paulomalho

The dual camera set up is on the rear of the phone and you'll have different options within the camera app to use. 

The front facing camera is independent of the back facing ones. 

As far as I'm aware you can't use the back and front facing cameras at the same time. 

Apologies if I'm wrong.  

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice
I believe the question is regarding this feature which was available on older models such as the S4 and S5...

https://www.talkandroid.com/guides/samsung-galaxy-s-4-guides/samsung-galaxy-4-camera-overview-and-ho...

Samsung no longer provide this option in the camera. They also do not provide the virtual 360 camera mode anymore either (to make their actual 360 cameras more appealing). This is a shame. I'm not aware of any workaround to alternative solutions.
First Poster

I too have the same issue. I loved the Dual camera mode on my S8. Changed to the S9 and it's not available. If it's not reinstated by Samsung on the S10 I seriously will be considering selling my S9 and purchasing another S8. A step backwards in the phone world but I so loved the function. 

For those out there thinking dual mode is the S9 dual cameras, this is not the case. The dual mode was a rear facing camera view with an insert on the picture of the front facing camera. 

First Poster

At this moment I can't be sure as most of my calls have been taken at the same location. Ie within 1/2 mile of each other. I'll update later this evening as I'll be in a different area. However has only happened since the Pie update a few days ago

Top Liked Authors