Support

Open search

Clear View Standing Case and themes.

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

I've just upgraded from the S8 to a Note 9 and as I loved the clear view standing case on my S8 I bought one for my Note 9. Everything is great and works as I expected except for theme suggestions. When I put my S8 in the case I would get a notification about themes that would compliment my phone/ case colour but on the Note 9 I'm getting nothing. I can't even find curated themes for matching the phone/ case in the theme store manually. 

I know it's not a big deal but it makes me feel as if there's some setting I haven't turned on and it's bugging me. 

Can anyone tell me if this feature has been removed or if there's a setting to enable it? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DannyT Moderator
Hi there, @kashmir08.

Check this out. Go to: Apps > Settings > Wallpapers & Themes > 3 dots top right > Settings > Phone case themes notifications. Make sure this is turned on.

Let us know how you get on!

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

2 REPLIES 2
DannyT Moderator
Hi there, @kashmir08.

Check this out. Go to: Apps > Settings > Wallpapers & Themes > 3 dots top right > Settings > Phone case themes notifications. Make sure this is turned on.

Let us know how you get on!

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

First Poster
Thanks for replying. I had a look at the setting you suggested and it was already on. However, after leaving the case off last night I received the curated themes notification after replacing it this morning So it looks like it's working now.

Once again thanks for replying.
Top Liked Authors