Support

Open search

Camera Video Record in PRO mode

Highlighted
Explorer

After updating to Android 9,   Video record  is not available in "PRO" mode.

I want to use this mode.

Please help!

25 REPLIES 25
AndrewL Moderator
@Sergei: At the moment it is not possible to record video in Pro Mode on a Galaxy Note 9 running Android 9. We are listening to customer feedback regarding this matter, however at this time there is no news about if/when it will be reinstated.
Explorer

Thanks for the answer, but I'm sad that my phone loses functions. I bought Note 9 first of all for cameras features, and I am dissatisfied that Samsung steals functionality of the device for which I paid money.

AndrewL Moderator
Sorry to hear of your disappointment, Sergei. While I don't have any concrete answers for you it may simply be a teething issue of the new software or an oversight based on the revised camera layout, therefore you may see the feature re-introduced in a future update. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Explorer

If I am rolled back to the android 8, this mode will appear?

AndrewL Moderator
Sadly it is not possible to revert back to a previous Android version following an update as it is now an embedded part of the software.
Explorer

Then take the device and return the my money.

Explorer

SAME ISSUE HERE MATE. THE DEVELOPER DESERVES A SACK IN WHICH THEY REMOVED RECORD BUTTON FROM PRO MODE. THATS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF PRO MODE TO GET PROFESSIONAL VIDEOS MADE. WE WANT THE RECORD BUTTON BACK!

TracyR Moderator

The feedback is always appreciated, @ZRK78!

I've already passed this suggestion on to the R&D guys. 

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Explorer

ITS BEEN A MONTH AND YOU GUYS HAVENT BOUGHT BACK THE RECORD BUTTON. WHY ARE U NOT LISTENING TO US

Top Liked Authors