Support

Open search

Camera Video Record in PRO mode

Apprentice
Just checked, seems video in pro mode IS back, but many other features are still missing...
Highlighted
Pathfinder

@featureThief wrote:
Just checked, seems video in pro mode IS back, but many other features are still missing...

I don't know what update you got, cause mine is still the same old thing.  Nothing about Taking control of my videos by setting the  Exposure, shutter speed, color tone, and ISO sensitivity as stated by the Camera Settings > Camera Modes > Pro settings..  

Apprentice

Not back for me either. 

Apprentice

Cr#p! I posted this BEFORE I did the update... Now I too cannot record in "Pro" Mode.

I had a half an hour chat with a Samsung customer service representative about returning my phone. I am still waiting to hear back... Yes, I would return a NZD$ 1600 phone over this.

Apprentice

Cr#p! I posted this BEFORE I did the update... Now I too cannot record in "Pro" Mode.

I had a half an hour chat with a Samsung customer service representative about returning my phone. I am still waiting to hear back... Yes, I would return a NZD$ 1600 phone over this.

Just Browsing

I registered just now for one purpose.

To give you Samsung a FU.

I can't believe this stupidity. But you lost another phone sale, I just received my Note 9 yesterday, and tomorrow its going straight back to the shop. For sure on my next purchase it wont be a Samsung phone.

Removing Pro mode in video is beyond stupidity, its borderline retardedness and for sure a fraudulent practice. I hope someone sues the hell of ouf you.

2016 - Galaxy S7 ,  can record 4k unlimited, can record 1080p 60fps unlimited, as long there is storage.
HAVE pro mode for video.

2018 - Flagship phone 1000$+, 4k limited to 5-10min,   1080p60fps limited to 10 min.
DOES NOT have pro mode.

FU Samsung.  I hope you get sued and lose tons of market- and mindshare.

Top Liked Authors