Support

Open search

Broken S Pen Galaxy Note 9

Highlighted
First Poster

Same thing happened to me. Just fell apart at the yellow joint with the gold...Looking at it really close, it doesn't even look like it was glued or ?

I'm within six month of purchasing my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone, as well, & my stylus broke & is stuck in the phone. Can I get a replacement, as well?

Explorer

I'd hope you can still buy a S pen on the Samsung site. Pens get lost and broken. I've lost an S pen for a Note before, which is why I bought a spare at the time I ordered my Note 9. No breakage yet, but my backstop S pen is in place. After all, what is a Samsung Note without a digital stick?

My stylus is cracked. I'm scared to use it now. How do I get a replacement. This sucks

Explorer

Am I right in thinking that the Samsung Fold will have a S Pen? That's sure to get broken when folded...

That is where my pen broke as well.  It popped out of the phone and snapped in half when I lightly tossed the phone down, and I'd only used it a few times.  I contatced Samsung, and they told me I would be able to get a replacement.  They gave me a ticket number and told me what to do and what documentation to send.  I followed their instructions and never received a response.  I followed up multiple times to my original email documentation and still never received a response.  Has anyone actually been able to get a replacement or help from Samsung regarding this issue?

First Poster
I got my replacement from ebay, £10.94) however while it works ok using it manually I.e. screen write/capture etc it but it will not work as a remote I.e. you can't use it to take a photo as the button on the side isn't responsive. So it's half solved my issue of broken S pen. I tried resetting clearing cache/data from the bluetooth App to no avail. Hope this helps.
Top Liked Authors