Support

Open search

Beta

First Poster

When will England get the Ui beta? 

10 REPLIES
CarlH Moderator

Hi @Guywar.

The One UI/Android Pie Beta has now been released! You will need to go into the Members app, under Notices, to register and get a slice of the action. Please note this Beta is only available to the unlocked S9 and S9+ variant and will not be available if it was previously locked to a network. If you are chosen for the program after registering, don't forget to report any errors you find within! Hope this helps!

First Poster

Okay.  I have the note 9 hopefully the beta comes out soon for that. Thank u

First Poster

Thanks. I have the note 9 hopefully the beta comes out soon. I'm excited to try it out 

Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

I don't have any information on the Beta for the Note9, @Guywar. Keep an eye on the members app and our Social Media channels for further news on this. 

Navigator

It's nice, just found one issue with controlling my TP Link Bulb through Kasa app, it doesn't cooperate with Google Assistant now :/

Installed manually

Screenshot_20181205-225407_Settings.jpg

Superuser I
Superuser I

I must say I raised an eyebrow upon learning the Beta us only available to Samsung Galaxy s9 owners @CarlH

I thought (maybe incorrectly) that a wider variety of newer Samsung phones would give a better pool of feedback to Samsung as they sometimes have different features and chipsets to test out the Beta. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

Why does it take so long for the UK to get the beta smh

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Guywar wrote:

Why does it take so long for the UK to get the beta smh

Have you got the Samsung Galaxy s9 or s9+ and have the Samsung Members App and looked there to register your interest as the Beta is out here in the UK as far as I'm aware. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

This is a Note 9 forum so I'm have a punt that he has a Note 9.

Was thinking the same. They are dragging it out a bit.

Top Liked Authors