Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Note will you buy?

(Topic created on: 09-08-2019 06:16 AM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Hey everyone! 

What Note is the best Note for you? :face-with-tears-of-joy: Or will you perhaps go for a slightly older (Still Awesome) flagship such as the S10? :winking-face:

15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Had some free time after work yesterday so finally made it to my local Samsung Experience Store and had a hands on with the Note 10 phones.

I can see how the smaller Note 10 might tick the wants and needs boxes for a person who's interested in their first Note series phone and remain in the bracket of not using a phablet (bigger phone), but want to try out using a S-Pen.

For me the star of the show is the Samsung Note 10+ 5G in Aurora Black.

Now the small print on Samsungs buying page has been changed to remove the 'device locked'  part in regards to 5G this has instilled the confidence to go ahead now.  :smiling-face:

I can get past the phone not being dual sim.

I'm that confident I've already bought an Spigen Case for the phone and a dbrand Black Dragon Back Skin.  :winking-face:

Happy days.  :smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Sheepo
Explorer
Options

First available clone of the Note 10+ saves you getting treated like ***** off samsung and £500 minimum in saving

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally understand and appreciate your unimpressed at what's happened to you @Sheepo 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

I pulled the trigger on Tuesday and pre ordered the Note 10+ 5g in Aurora Black 256gb from my local Samsung Experience Store.

I collect on Friday 23rd.

They even called me on Wednesday to advise the unit is actually in the Store. 

I prefer this way as I cant always be around for a delivery and I like to unbox the phone in the store to boot it up and check it over for any Mark's etc. 

0 Likes
roastedwookie
Voyager
Options

None. Until they fix the battery life issue on their Exynos chips, and the worse image quality than the SD models, I am not gonna invest anymore in Samsung phones. Had enough with the S9 and then with the S10: terrible battery life and horrible image processing...

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Totally understand and appreciate your unimpressed at what's happened to you @Sheepo 

I pulled the trigger on Tuesday and pre ordered the Note 10+ 5g in Aurora Black 256gb from my local Samsung Experience Store.

I prefer this way as I cant always be around for a delivery and I like to unbox the phone in the store to boot it up and check it over for any Mark's etc. 

Do you like your new phone so far? 😁👍

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SjorsK wrote:

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Do you like your new phone so far? 😁👍

Oh heck Yes....   :smiling-face: