Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch problem after update Note 10 Plus

(Topic created on: 29-01-2020 06:44 AM)
Kossanl
First Poster
Options

Hi guys, 

First post. I have brand new Note 10+ which arrived to me yesterday. It was working on Android 9. I set up it. I'm using really small SwiftKey and everything was fine. After update to Android 10 I noticed I can't use 'enter' or '?' on my keyboard which are on bottom right edge of the screen. Red area on the screen. Also in *#0*# I can hardly mark those squares.. Hard reset or format didn't help. What can causing it? I think I'm going for warranty but first need to collect my promo from Samsung. 20200129_073210.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What happens if you stop using swiftkey and revert back to the Samsung Stock Keyboard @Kossanl 

You could try clearing the phones system cache files by turning the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache. No info is lost this way.

An extreme option is a factory reset.

If issues persist then take heed of any relevant cooling off period to have the phone swapped out. After that you could be looking at a repair !

If you have one local let a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre have hands on.

If this was my situation my priority would be a phone that works and not repaired for the sake of a promotion attached. But that's just my personal opinion.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JohnuaryStark
First Poster
Options

I already experience that after I update my OS today, i think its a syatem bug

0 Likes