Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The way to use S-Pen for translation EN/FR comment utiliser S-Pen pour traduire..

(Topic created on: 28-10-2019 01:43 AM)
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

PART 1

Best way to see this post is via SAMSUNG'S browser at this adress. For the first time, i like better Samsung's Internet browser because all pictures are there..
Le meilleur moyen de voir ce message est via le navigateur de SAMSUNG à cette adresse. Pour la première fois, j'aime mieux le navigateur Internet de Samsung car toutes les images y figurent.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note10-Note10-Note10-5G/The-way-to-use-S-Pen-for-translat...

Remember one thing, you cannot copy the S-Pen translation, if you need to,  please use your finger as indicated below.
Rappelez-vous une chose, vous ne pouvez pas copier la traduction du S-Pen, si vous devez copier la traduction, s'il vous plaît utilisez votre doigt tel qu'indiqué plus bas.

Please,  don't bother about the following paragraph,  it will only serve for the demo
S'il vous plaît, ne vous embêtez pas sur le paragraphe suivant, il ne servira que pour la démo

If you swipe from the top of your screen to the bottom, then swipe down again to maximise the Quick Settings menu you should see an option called 'Auto Rotate'. At this point, turn the tablet so it is in Landscape mode, then tap the Auto Rotate option so it locks (padlock symbol). This will lock the device in Landscape, however please be aware that the some apps only work in Portrait mode. Hope this helps.

Ok, on commence. Je vais d’abord parler du S-Pen et expliquer ensuite comment l’utiliser avec votre note 10+

Première étape: vous sortez votre S-Pen, je développerai après, c'est difficile car je ne peux mettre que 4 images à chaque fois

Ok, we'll start. I will first talk about the S-Pen and explain after how to use it with your Note 10+

Step one : you take out your S-Pen , i will develop after, it's hard because i can put only 4 pictures each times

Step 1 , remove your S-Pen from your Note 10+ (or note 10) and you'll see the Air Command bubble only  if you had Enable Air Command. CLICK on the bubble

Retirez votre S-Pen de votre note 10+ (ou note 10) et vous verrez la bulle de commandement aérien seulement si vous avez activé le commandement aérien. CLIQUEZ sur la bulle20191026_224013.jpg

Step 1

Step 2, now you have to decide what you want to do with your S-Pen, you have many choices.  If you want to translate , click on TRANSLATION ( not sure if it's the good word in english)

Maintenant, vous devez décider ce que vous voulez faire avec votre S-Pen, vous avez beaucoup de choix. Si vous voulez traduire, cliquez sur TRADUCTION .

20191026_224149.jpg

Choose translation

Step 3 Now a small FLOATING window opens. You will see the letter T, this letter indicates to you that you will translate a single word, if you wish to translate a complete paragraph please click on the T making appear 3 horizontal lines meaning "to translate a paragraph"

To the right of T or Lines, you see the language you want to translate and the language of translation, you can change these 2 languages ​​and choose the ones you want. Just remember that the language to translate is on the left and the language of translation is on the right.

Step 3 Maintenant une petite fenêtre FLOTTANTE s'ouvre . Vous verrez la lettre T, cette lettre vous indique que vous allez traduire un seul mot, si vous désirez traduire un paragraphe complet veuillez cliquez sur le T faisant apparaître 3 lignes horizontales signifiant " traduire un paragraphe"

À la droite de T ou Lignes, vous voyez la langue que vous voulez traduire et la langue de traduction, vous pouvez modifier ces 2 langues et mettre choisir celles que vous voulez. Il faut juste se rappeler que la langue à traduire est à gauche et que la langue de traduction est à droite.

20191026_225742.jpg

Letter T and languages

STEP 4 Cet icône signifie " Traduire un paragraphe"

STEP 4 This icon means "Translate a paragraph"

20191026_225708.jpg

LINES mean paragrah translation

Because of the limit  of 4 pictures on Samsung's Members application,  i have to continue on the following page 

En raison de la limite de 4 images figurant sur l'application Membres de Samsung, je dois continuer à la page suivante.

P.S. i am using Google Translate on my tab A to traduce everything, please help me to make the text BETTER for english people

P.S. J'utilise Google Translate sur l'onglet A pour tout traduire, aidez-moi à améliorer le texte pour les personnes anglaises

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
2 REPLIES 2
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

PART 2

Step 5 To successfully translate a single word, you must see the letter T. Now that you have chosen the different languages, you just have to APPROACH your S-Pen near the word to translate, NO NEED TO TOUCH THE SCREEN and you will see the translation of the chosen word into a mini bubble

Step 5 Pour réussir à traduire un seul mot, vous devez voir la lettre T. Maintenant que vous avez choisi les différentes langues, vous n'avez plus qu'à APPROCHER votre S-Pen près du mot à traduire, PAS BESOIN DE TOUCHER L'ÉCRAN et vous verrez la traduction du mot choisi dans une mini bulle 

20191026_230308.jpg 

Letter T one word translation

Step 6 To successfully translate a paragrah, you must see the 3 lines. Now that you have chosen the different languages, you just have to APPROACH your S-Pen near the paragrah  to translate, NO NEED TO TOUCH THE SCREEN and you will see the translation of the chosen paragrah into a bigger bubble

Étape 6 Pour traduire correctement un paragraphe, vous devez voir les 3 lignes. Maintenant que vous avez choisi les différentes langues, il vous suffit d'approcher votre S-Pen près du paragrah pour le traduire, PAS BESOIN DE TOUCHER L'ÉCRAN et vous verrez la traduction du paragrah choisi dans une bulle plus grande.

20191026_230619.jpg

Lines mean paragrah translation

This is when using the S-Pen, i continue on another page to explain how to translate text or paragrah when selecting with your finger

C’est lors de l’utilisation du S-Pen, je continue sur une autre page pour expliquer comment traduire du texte ou des paragraphes lors de la sélection avec le doigt

Often , with the S-Pen it's hard to select the paragrah, you have to try to extend your selection with your finger, this is a pain in the *** 

Souvent, avec le S-Pen, il est difficile de sélectionner le paragraphe, vous devez essayer d’étendre votre sélection avec votre doigt, c’est pénible ***.

20191027_002442.jpg

Bad selection grrrrr

Also, you can't select text or paragrah when your S-Pen translation has been select 

Modifications de dernières heures, j'ai installé Google Traducteur en plus de Microsoft Traducteur car il arrivait parfois que le TRANSLATOR ne soit pas présent quand je cliquais sur les 3 petits points et SURPRISE j'ai maintenant accès à mes 2 traducteurs quand je sélectionne du texte avec le S-Pen ou avec le doigt. Je n'ai donc plus à me creuser la tête avec le S-Pen comme le démontre cette photo.

Changes last hours, I installed Google Translator in addition to Microsoft Translator (english people = Bing Translator) because sometimes it happened that the TRANSLATOR was not present when I clicked on the 3 small points and SURPRISE I now have access to my 2 translators when I select the text with the S-Pen or with my finger. So I do not have to dig my head with the S-Pen as shown in this photo.

2 choicesfor translation now WOW2 choicesfor translation now WOW

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
0 Likes
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

PART 3

It's easier when you select everything with your finger. If you are a english guy, you need to install Bing Translator from Google Play Store. If you're a french guy you need to install Microsoft Traducteur.
Because i am French, i will show you with Microsoft Traducteur, IT'S THE SAMETHING maybe few differences, i can't show you Bing Translator because my Note 10plus is in French

C'est plus facile quand vous sélectionnez tout avec votre doigt. Si vous êtes un gars anglais, vous devez installer Bing Translator à partir de Google Play Store. Si vous êtes français, vous devez installer Microsoft Traducteur.
Parce que je suis français, je vais vous montrer avec Microsoft Traducteur, c'est la même chose peut-être quelques différences

Step 7 ( French people only, if you are a english guy INSTALL Bing Translator)
For French People

Screenshot_20191025-162431_Google Play Store.jpg

For French people only

Just select a word OR a paragrah and CLICK on the 3 dots. Sometimes you have a double section ? If you dont see TRANSLATOR click on the little arrow to see it

Step 8, finger selection on our text

If you swipe from the top of your screen to the bottom, then swipe down again to maximise the Quick Settings menu you should see an option called 'Auto Rotate'. At this point, turn the tablet so it is in Landscape mode, then tap the Auto Rotate option so it locks (padlock symbol). This will lock the device in Landscape, however please be aware that the some apps only work in Portrait mode. Hope this helps.

Il suffit de sélectionner un mot ou un paragrah et cliquez sur les 3 points. Parfois, vous avez une double section? Si vous ne voyez pas TRANSLATOR, cliquez sur la petite flèche pour le voir.

Étape 8, sélection du doigt sur notre texte

Si vous faites glisser votre doigt du haut vers le bas de votre écran, puis faites-le de nouveau glisser vers le bas pour agrandir le menu Paramètres rapides, une option appelée "Rotation automatique" devrait s'afficher. À ce stade, tournez la tablette pour qu'elle soit en mode Paysage, puis appuyez sur l'option Rotation automatique pour qu'elle se verrouille (symbole de cadenas). Cela verrouille l’appareil en mode Paysage, mais veuillez noter que certaines applications ne fonctionnent qu'en mode Portrait. J'espère que cela t'aides.

20191027_000124 (1).jpg
20191027_000124.jpgClick on the 3 little dots
Step 9 Now to translate the selected text click TRANSLATOR

Step 9 Maintenant pour traduire le texte sélectionné cliquez sur TRANSLATOR
20191027_000951.jpg
20191027_000951.jpgThan click on TRANSLATOR
Step 10, You have a faster translation with your fingerStep 10, the translation is much faster if you use only your finger, unfortunately it happens that we do not see the famous TRANSLATOR which forces us to use the S-Pen BUT as it makes things difficult I prefer COPY -COLLER the text and translate it into the Google Translate application

Step 10, la traduction est beaucoup plus rapide si vous n'utilisez que votre doigt, malheureusement il arrive qu'on ne voit pas le fameux TRANSLATOR ce qui nous force à utiliser le S-Pen MAIS comme il rend les choses difficiles je préfère COPIER-COLLER le texte et je le traduis dans l'application Google Translate
20191027_001158.jpg

Better than S-Pen way

That's it, DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ?

If I could help you a bit, click on the THUMB, If I solved your problem click on "Accept as a solution" to help those who ask the same question. Thank you