Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Effects [concert hall toggle is gone...]

(Topic created on: 16-02-2020 09:59 AM)
randomgu
Apprentice
Options

Did samsung remove it? for me this sounds better than the dolby atmos. it give you a huge sound stage like.

wish they will add this back...

25 REPLIES 25
AndrewL
Options
@randomgu: The Concert Hall option is still there, but can't be used while Dolby Atmos is active. To enable it please go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Advanced Sound Settings > Sound Quality and Effects > Disable any active Dolby options > Scroll down the Equaliser > You should see the Bass/Treble and Instrument/Vocal dials, then below that there should be 3 options: UHQ Upscaler, Tube Amp Pro and Concert Hall. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
randomgu
Apprentice
Options
nope it's not there on note 10 there's UHQ upscaler, but even tube amp pro is also removed
randomgu
Apprentice
Options

nope it's not there on note 10 there's UHQ upscaler, but even tube amp pro is also removed

iiSnewoNL
Pioneer
Options
Same here on my Samsung Galaxy A70 that I just bought three days ago. The sound effects are all gone except for this "Dolby Atmos" which doesn't approve the sound at all when I have headphones on. I'm missing the equalizer wheel, Tube amp pro, Surround and Concert hall features. My mom has the A7 2018 which has the One UI update too, yet she has all the features... Why is this Samsung? My previous phone, the A5 2017 also has all the features.

This is pretty sad and this hasn't been solved since last year. I hope they'll take this into consideration to add the features back...
Kind regards,

iiSnewoNL
Pawelapis
Explorer
Options

I have asked samsung on September last year about missing settings in music player. Note10+.

Never reply. 

I had before note 3 , 5 and there were amplifier , hall and many more settings which were pretty good. Why they remove them ? Only them knows and they never tell us.

ElEro
Explorer
Options

Try thisstep 5.jpegstep 4.jpegStep 3.jpegstep 2.jpegstep 1.jpeg

King_Sammy
Apprentice
Options

Sound Assistant works for Concert Hall now, However it's flawed if you use Music from your SD Card.

So when I used Concert Hall for Samsung Music Player app it worked playing the first track. The second you switch to any other track you'll notice the Concert Hall effect shuts off, even when it shows it's still turned on!

I did find a way to turn it back on (View Photo)

Go back into Sound Assistant > Advanced Settings > Reverse Stereo

I'm honestly SICK of this. HOW HARD IS IT TO GET BACK WHAT THE NOTE 9 STILL HAS!!! Friggen integrate and consolidate all this into the Equalizer again and stop it with all these STUPID inconveniences already SAMSUNG! Bring back the Samsung player we had. Not this Garbage run around! IT FRUSTRATING!

When Concert Hall Glitch happens, switch this on then off to activated Concert hall againWhen Concert Hall Glitch happens, switch this on then off to activated Concert hall again

iiSnewoNL
Pioneer
Options

I'm honestly SICK of this. HOW HARD IS IT TO GET BACK WHAT THE NOTE 9 STILL HAS!!! Friggen integrate and consolidate all this into the Equalizer again and stop it with all these STUPID inconveniences already SAMSUNG! Bring back the Samsung player we had. Not this Garbage run around! IT FRUSTRATING!

It is, indeed.

Kind regards,

iiSnewoNL
randomgu
Apprentice
Options

Thanks i just find out they today, was gonna post🙂

0 Likes