Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung music app

(Topic created on: 08-09-2019 08:56 AM)
Pawelapis
Explorer
Options

Hi.

I have using note 3 and note 5 before.  I was very happy with music app very good quality and many settings and effects.  Brilliant. 

Why in my new note 10 + for 1200€ is poor equalizer only?

This is piece of *****. 

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

While you’re here, you should take a second to toggle on Dolby Atmos. It makes the audio coming out of your Note phone sound a lot better, and you can find it in Settings > Sounds and vibrations > Advanced sound settings > Sound quality and effects > Dolby Atmos.

Also try to personalize the amplitude of audio for each age range  and ecualize, will be useful for the apreciate sound quality in your ears.

A very good source format will be better for the sound quality. 

The speaker pair’s sound quality doesn’t set a new benchmark, but is pleasant enough, there is one on the bottom and another up front that uses the screen itself as the driver. You can’t accidentally block the driver with a finger when playing a game or watching contens, and its sound output has a tone and output similar to that of the bottom unit. Front drivers are usually low on volume and bass, there simply to avoid the impression the sound is only coming from one end.

The BT that the quality of sound is good also.

Are you using Galaxy Buds or others? :headphone:

Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@RpBP  I really appreciate your answer, can i use it  on Samsung's forums or on the web because i like it !

@Pawelapis  Hi and welcome to the Samsung's forum.

@Pawelapis  Does the end of your phrase was  : This is a piece of  the puzzle  ?

When a new device arrive on the market, we all have to tame ? and get used to the new settings and when we don't know how works the device, it became a piece of the puzzle we have to resolve together..

Hope you understand, sorry for my english

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Yes of course, with your experience you know about this too, but you will have your own opinion if you used the setup as this customer, and your own criterial, but if you want you can use the tips :ok-hand: , sometime are used for other people and go fine, no problem with this :smiling-face:

Each person can know about something or has other tips than you can add here and your futures post, them will be welcame for all :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::ok-hand:

Please to meet you @Cassidy007 and welcome to you too, check the Samsung Lounge :hamburger::clinking-beer-mugs:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Other tip about sound @Cassidy007 , equalizer and adaptative sound can be used by TV too, and other audio devices. Can be useful by a person who has ears problems :smiling-face:

Pawelapis
Explorer
Options

Hi.

Im using very good quality overears headphones.

I send few screenshots of note 5 and note10+. Maybe you will see the difference between them. I can hear the difference. Screenshot_2019-09-08-07-21-50.jpg

Screenshot_2019-09-08-07-21-06.jpg

Screenshot_20190908-064307_SoundAlive.jpg

Screenshot_20190908-064243_SoundAlive.jpg

Pawelapis
Explorer
Options

Hi.

Yes big stinky sh.. sorry puzzle.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi again @Pawelapis you are speaking about distort the sound source.

Thats effect are ireal emulations of scenaries and virtualizations useful for some specials situations, but usually it not path of quality of audio.

A quality trustworthy signal is which than arrived the most similar to the source to your ears in this case.

Effects, equalizations, surround is other thing about this I can tell you that you have now Dolby Atmos and could be interesting in your case to activate UHQ Upscaler, although you will surely consume a little more battery, but nothing special.

About precautions with watt output intensity since thats date were hardest the recomendations about health and safe. And I can tell you when I was younger and now...

I suppose that there are same applications for mask the sound, because all thats things that you said are via software and bets around licences or we can wait to futures updates to make better our devices :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Greetings

0 Likes
Pawelapis
Explorer
Options

Hi.

What about this?

This is screenshot from lad from Poland. 

I want the same .Screenshot_20190908-095256_SoundAlive.jpg

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::smiling-face:Ghost:heavy-black-heart:

0 Likes