Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Official USB-C to AUX Adapter Dongle Note 10 and Note 10+

(Topic created on: 18-09-2019 08:57 AM)
Imam_77
Apprentice
Options

I ordered yesterday Samsung Official USB-C to AUX adapter (new) which is not in Finland stores yet. I got message from Samsung Finland's Official Store first person in our Store to try the Dongle and tell us your opinion about it. At the end it didn't work the sound came through my phone not from the headphone or car's speaker. Even though I updated my Note 10+ firmware which includes about Audio and headphone. Still not working!! I tried many other dongles too only Apple's and OnePlus's worked but in very low volume. So whats the solution??

Also I returned the samsung dongle which is really awful that Samsung's dongle doesnt work on samsung device as Note 10 Plus.

Not really happy with it they should put the cable in the box which includes about Note 10 Plus and Note 10. They are one of the important things.

More information about the Samsung Official USB-C to AUX adapter is designed for Note 10 and Note 10 Plus+ because of the Digital Audio (Digital Dolby) with high and filthy sound and suddenly not working.

USB Type-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter

Provides Ultra High Quality Audio by converting digital files to analog (up to 24bit/192kHz).

-Imam

2 REPLIES 2
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Imam_77 wrote:

I ordered yesterday Samsung Official USB-C to AUX adapter (new) which is not in Finland stores yet. I got message from Samsung Finland's Official Store first person in our Store to try the Dongle and tell us your opinion about it. At the end it didn't work the sound came through my phone not from the headphone or car's speaker. Even though I updated my Note 10+ firmware which includes about Audio and headphone. Still not working!! I tried many other dongles too only Apple's and OnePlus's worked but in very low volume. So whats the solution??

Also I returned the samsung dongle which is really awful that Samsung's dongle doesnt work on samsung device as Note 10 Plus.

Not really happy with it they should put the cable in the box which includes about Note 10 Plus and Note 10. They are one of the important things.

More information about the Samsung Official USB-C to AUX adapter is designed for Note 10 and Note 10 Plus+ because of the Digital Audio (Digital Dolby) with high and filthy sound and suddenly not working.

Provides Ultra High Quality Audio by converting digital files to analog (up to 24bit/192kHz).

-Imam

I use this and its pristine quality and use poweramp hi res player https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/usb-c-headphone-jack-adapter-ee-uc10juwe...

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@StellarTraveler wrote:

@Imam_77 wrote:

-Imam

I use this and its pristine quality and use poweramp hi res player https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/usb-c-headphone-jack-adapter-ee-uc10juwe...

even if needing importing it is worth it.

0 Likes