Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 10+ 5G N9760 Dual Sim Hybrid

(Topic created on: 26-12-2019 05:45 PM)
THE-UNKNOWN
Student
Options

Dear all,

I bought my Samsung Note 10+ 5G Hybrid N9760 and everything seems perfect with the dual sim and have'nt tried yet the sim with memory card but i'm sure it will work as its mentioned.

My issue is the 5G when you press *#0011# and after choosing the sim, its showing at the bottom 5G : Suspend.

I think I am in coverage area in my city and the Telecommunication company activated the 5G in my sim but still getting this 5G : Suspend.

I noticed its a bug in a chinese website but had to translate it to English using the Chrome:

https://www.weibo.com/2541160447/IdSuHtIgl?refer_flag=1001030103_&type=comment#_rnd1577381531499

The difference between what's mentioned in that website as an issue is that when using the mobile for long it will show as 5G : Suspend but it never show 5G at all for me and this Suspend irritates me.

I am using Android 9 Ui version 1.5, Snapdragon and the latest update software V. N9760ZCU1ASL1 which was released Dec 1.

Waiting and thanks,

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @THE-UNKNOWN 

I'm having difficulty in finding this issue from a Google Search too which suggests it's not a widespread problem.

In your phone can you look at.....

"Make sure 5G is enabled.

Open Settings, then search for and select Network mode. Tap Network mode, and then tap an option that includes 5G connectivity."

I'm also thinking your issue is a sim card driven one.

One good process of elimination is if you can try your sim card in another 5G ready phone.

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre can help via looking at the phone itself.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

THE-UNKNOWN
Student
Options
Thanks for the reply @BandOfBrothers

Yes my mobile is in 5G coverage area and the 5G button is activated as well in the mobile but it doesn't show 5G as network yet in the mobile.

I raised a complaint to the telecommunication company but still nothing happen yet and still waiting while I asked them if its mandatory to change the sim and they said no need.

Max I get is 4G and 4G+ but never 5G.

I am confused what does this 5G : Suspend after pressing *#0011#.

I don't know how to overcome this suspend because i think its the reason why my mobile is not going to 5G.

I hope someone will come with a solution for this.

Thanks to all
0 Likes