Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTA Update Note 10+ Problem

(Topic created on: 14-04-2020 03:21 PM)
Flocus
Apprentice
Options

Hello.I am having a problem updating my Galaxy Note 10+.The software is stuck at Android 9.Please I need helpIMG-20200414-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20200414-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200414-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200414-WA0005.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Flocus: Did you purchase the phone from inside your current region, as this can affect your ability to update over the air? In the meantime, you can try checking for an update using Smart Switch on your home computer, if possible. To proceed, check the following link, scroll down to 'How do I get Smart Switch on my PC or Mac' and download the relevant version. Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your Note 10+ using your official Samsung USB cable, and look for a prompt to update on the Home Screen, next to your device details.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

Flocus
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the reply.I didn't purchase the phone inside my region 😞 . Will try your suggestion.Thank you very much
0 Likes
Flocus
Apprentice
Options
I tried with Smart Switch and it's not showing any update
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

As the phone was purchased outside your region this might be why you are not receiving the update, @Flocus . Have you tried to contact our colleagues in the area where the phone was the manufacturer to get more information about this? You can find their contact details here.