Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus missing Hindi Input language

(Topic created on: 28-08-2019 09:29 AM)
Syberjit
Apprentice
Options

How do I find input languages (Hindi/Punjabi) to enable in Samsung Keyboard?

In General  - Input Language  Samsung Keyboard  I see US English,  French, Chinese  languages only.

Am I missing something?

Rogers - Canada -Note 10 Plus

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Syberjit 

Samsung Keyboard

Press Settings Shortcut next to Samsung keyboard. You can also pressing Settings Settings Shortcut on the keyboard when you are entering text. You can customize the following keyboard settings:

• Input languages: Select the input languages you want your device's keyboard to support. When you select more than one language here, you can quickly switch between languages by swiping your finger across the space bar. Press Update to view additional languages available for download.
Syberjit
Apprentice
Options
Thanks @Bades1978

Pressing update gets nothing new from languages, list remains same. Any settings to be enabled?

Regards,

S

0 Likes
Syberjit
Apprentice
Options

@Bades1978 wrote:

Hi @Syberjit 

Samsung Keyboard

Press Settings Shortcut next to Samsung keyboard. You can also pressing Settings Settings Shortcut on the keyboard when you are entering text. You can customize the following keyboard settings:

• Input languages: Select the input languages you want your device's keyboard to support. When you select more than one language here, you can quickly switch between languages by swiping your finger across the space bar. Press Update to view additional languages available for download.

Thanks @Bades1978

Pressing update gets nothing new from languages, list remains same. Any settings to be enabled?

Regards,

SSmartSelect_20190828-070922_Samsung Keyboard.jpg

0 Likes