Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 10 plus making random beeping noise

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 05:56 AM)
RafaelCayo
First Poster
Options

So it started yesterday and still doing it today. 

I read in many of last year topics and many ppl had same issue and looks like it was the NFC, not in this case.

Yesterday was so bad that I had to factory reset phone (lost everything but that's a different topic) after factory reset it still keeps going. I have turn off all notifications, uninstall apps and still keeps going.

Plz someone have any clues what's going on or how to fix it?

Also the beeping sound is not even my notification sound that it's by default after reset.

Tnks

28 REPLIES 28
jerryuae
Apprentice
Options

found the problem!

for me one of the app even though the notifications are blocked it was alerting me with a weird beep (which was not included in the ringtones or the beep notification tones by samsung).so i had to enable the notification.it was the news app.alerting invisibly with the alerts or headlines

jerryuae
Apprentice
Options

for me it was khaleej times app.which was invisibly alerting eventhough notifications were blocked.

latif_ksk
Journeyman
Options
Yes that's it! Thanks for the tip, i deleted Khaleej Times last night, it's been a day without this annoying sound. Worked for me, thumbs up!
Solution
Farhan28
Apprentice
Options
Correct...i tried this and deleted Khaleej times...now this beeping has stopped from 24 hours
MarkieJ
First Poster
Options

Ive just deleted the KT app so hope this resolves the problem. Was driving me crazy......thanks guys 

0 Likes
Gracie867
First Poster
Options

How did you find which app was doing that?  There's an A51 that was purchased new a week ago and just started doing this and we can't figure it out.  

jerryuae
Apprentice
Options

try enabling all notifications.you will get the same beeps and check which app is misbehaving like that.i tried unistalling a lot of apps but didnt help later went with this method.hope it will help you.

0 Likes
Nadimhawa
First Poster
Options

Thanks  man just deleted my app. Finger crossed!

Virendra5
First Poster
Options

For my S10 also have same issue.

i unistalled KT app and so far last 12 hours no beep sound. 

0 Likes
Justreply
Apprentice
Options

Yes your are right .. culprit was Khaleej Times app...thank you very much for your suggestion otherwise i would have done factory reset of phone...saved my 2 days of work