I can't find anywhere in the camera settings on the note 10 to change the picture resolution, had it been moved. There is only options to change the video resolution.
I'm getting very poor picture quality on all 3 rear facing cameras compared to the note 9. Anyone help?
If you go into your camera and select the 'Settings' button at the top left of the screen, there is an option to reset the settings at the very bottom of the list. Maybe that'll help.
I would also make sure you aren't in pro mode when using the camera. Unless you go and manually adjust all those values, your pics will also come out bad.
Last thing i would try just to make sure the hardware is working well is...
1. Open your phone dialer
2. Type in... *#0*#, this will bring up a QA menu
3. Select the 'Mega Cam'
4. Take a picture with the mega cam and observe the images
5. Tap the text at the top of the screen to change which camera is taking the picture
6. The test will close after taking a picture with all 3 cameras
7. Use your back button a couple times to leave the QA mode
The mega cam will display the images in a raw format. If they look bad while in that QA mode, there is something wrong with your sensor, and i would get an RMA going on that as soon as you can.
Hope that helps!