Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 + camera

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 05:29 AM)
Bundtpopcake
First Poster
Options

Is there anyone on this forum that can explain to me why my brand new Note 10 + picture quality doesn't compare to my friend's iPhone 6S Plus? For example, his phone is almost 5 years old, he took a great pic of his son, printed it in size 11 X 13 and the print looks amazing, almost DSLR quality! So good he framed it! I took a picture of my toddler, with similar lighting, printed it in 8 X 10 and it looks like GARBAGE! What gives? He said he did nothing to tweak the photo, just aimed captured. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Obviously they both have different camera modules and other specs so they can and will differ.

It's the same with other phones models too.

For instance I can take a picture on my Note 10+ 5G and my partner can take a picture on her Samsung Galaxy s8 and hers can sometimes look better than mine and Visa versa even though my phone has newer cameras modules etc.

Lighting conditions , angle of shot , the subject, clean camera lens to name a couple of things can cause different outcomes.

I also do not use many of the camera functions apart from Live Focus sometimes if I want some bokeh effects.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Bundtpopcake wrote:

Is there anyone on this forum that can explain to me why my brand new Note 10 + picture quality doesn't compare to my friend's iPhone 6S Plus? For example, his phone is almost 5 years old, he took a great pic of his son, printed it in size 11 X 13 and the print looks amazing, almost DSLR quality! So good he framed it! I took a picture of my toddler, with similar lighting, printed it in 8 X 10 and it looks like GARBAGE! What gives? He said he did nothing to tweak the photo, just aimed captured. 

lighting is the key.

i had a xsmax prior but love the notes details.

0 Likes