Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Preorder Promotion

(Topic created on: 08-11-2019 07:58 PM)
MrBenoJacko86
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I currently have a Note 8 however think it's time for an upgrade to the Note 10+ however when I'm looking online I cant see any benefits in me preording the phone... I just want to buy the phone because I have a SIM only contract and dont want to trade in my current phone for trade in value.  

The US Market are getting huge benefits if they preorder the Note 10+, $150 credit to spend on Samsung accessories and with this phone having no headphone jack I could really do with some Wireless Samsung Ear Buds!!

Feel disappointed to be honest, I've been a loyal customer for years to Samsung and haven't received any promotional emails from Samsung and yet everyone in the US gets $150... Even with the Note 8, the free DeX station was worth the preorder however this time around I feel like I must be missing something?

Has anyone found any special promotional offers for the Note 10?  

Thanks

Ben

20 REPLIES 20
Night-Wolf
Explorer
Options

@Aj13 I would think you might be better getting in touch with the promotions department to find out if they received your email as if they didn't you probably won't receive them and will be outside of promotion period now so won't be able to claim them.

0 Likes