Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ Pre-Order Cancelled with no warning

(Topic created on: 18-08-2019 02:19 PM)
Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

Today i recieved an email from Samsung Shop UK telling me that my order of the Note 10+ 5G has been cancelled. I pre-ordered on Announcement Day (8th August)

There is no explanation or reason why, so I call up the samsung shop team. They tell me they dont know why its been cancelled, they dont have an update and they can't even tell me if my finance agreement with Samsung Upgrade Programme (Klarna) has also been cancelled?

Currently £130 despit out of pocket (with a finance agreement) and NO ORDER. 

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

33 REPLIES 33
Ashrose
Explorer
Options
Yes I had my order cancelled given up now
0 Likes
Ashrose
Explorer
Options
No just cancel my orders
0 Likes
Sheepo
Explorer
Options

Anyone had their deposit back yet?

0 Likes
Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

No sign of the deposit at all yet....Gonna be chasing as concerned I now have 2 finance agreements with them.....Also replaced my order and they say I'll get it on the 5th of September (but not holding my Breath)

0 Likes
Sheepo
Explorer
Options

Let me know and  i will do the same

0 Likes
Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

So the plot thickens.....I called Klarna, who informed me that they haven't recieved a cancellation notification from SAMSUNG (so I currently have 2 active finances), and were therefore unable to release my Deposit. Samsung first needed to refund the deposit to Klarna, who can then release it to me within 72 hours. 

Called Samsung and they are now going to expidite with their Finance team to contact Klarna to release the funds asap....this is a JOKE! wouldn't be suprised if they also cancelled my replacement order as well by "Accident"

Ashrose
Explorer
Options
It's no accident they cancelled your order loads have the same problem but I kept to my old saying once bitten twice shy
Sheepo
Explorer
Options

Resorted to Twitter to vent but too easy to hide from it on there now. They are trying to brush this ***** under the carpet

0 Likes
Sheepo
Explorer
Options
Well I am not getting my deposit back however apparently I am getting a phone delivered tomorrow by DPD. I give in no clue what's going on anymore
0 Likes
satty2k9
Apprentice
Options
I just got the notification of delivery .

I went on my dpd app and change it to collect at depot , ill be collecting it on my way to work in the morning rather then waiting around and the great thing is , it will be ready for collection from 8am.

0 Likes