Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 10 +5g - Contact list is blank and has been saying updating contacts for hours

(Topic created on: 17-04-2020 02:37 PM)
Abbybosman
Student
Options

I am having problems viewing my contacts.. it has been saying updating contacts for hours now and I dont know what to do. My contact list is blank without access to even view it  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Abbybosman
Student
Options

Hiya.  Thanks for getting back to me. I am well thank you.  How are you? :smiling-face:  I have just managed to resolve this over the phone to a samsung help expert. I had my contact disabled under one of the settings.  Thanks again for looking I to helpin . Do have a great day :))

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
AsadM
Options
Hi @Abbybosman. Hope you're doing well. Can you please confirm where your contacts are saved?
Solution
Abbybosman
Student
Options

Hiya.  Thanks for getting back to me. I am well thank you.  How are you? :smiling-face:  I have just managed to resolve this over the phone to a samsung help expert. I had my contact disabled under one of the settings.  Thanks again for looking I to helpin . Do have a great day :))

TessM
Mastermind
Options

We are fine @Abbybosman , thanks for asking! I'm really happy to hear that our colleagues help you to get this sorted. 

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe.