Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ 5G availability in Ireland

(Topic created on: 17-08-2019 05:07 AM)
Corcaigh46
Apprentice
Options

Have contacted on Twitter and your partners Exertis in Ireland by email and phoned your customer support line. Now that 5G is available in Ireland's cities on Vodafone, when will the Note 10+ 5G be available in Ireland?

Thanks in advance

C46

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I understand it can be frustrating when a particular model isn't available.

Do you have Samsung Experience Stores in Ireland  ? If so is the 5G model available through them ?

If you don't have Samsung Experience Stores then ask your network your on if they have a 'coming soon' page you can periodically check for any updates @Corcaigh46 

I hope its available soon for you.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Corcaigh46
Apprentice
Options

Just out of curiousity, I presume I could just order the handset from England if I wanted to right? notwithstanding the order issues the other threads seem to imply exist..................

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Possibly @Corcaigh46 

You'd need to check that Samsung UK deliver to where you live or get the phone delivered to someone you know in  the UK, and they send it onto you.

They may need to make 10 minutes of calls using a UK Sim card to a local number to remove the region lock before sending it to you. 

The other side to look at is if some features provided by your network will only work on a phone supplied directly from them.  i.e. voLTE etc

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "