Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTE 10+ ORDERED OCTOBER 21 2019....STILL WAITING & SAMSUNG CAN'T BE BOTHERED

(Topic created on: 23-11-2019 05:25 AM)
IAMISK
Student
Options

So I ordered a Note10+ from the Samsung store 1 month & 2 days ago.

I have still not recived my device, & despite contacting Samsung EVERY DAY I am told that they can't get in touch with their logistics company. I have googled YUSEN LOGISTICS but somehow SAMSUNG can ONLY email them not call them & they have not responded since November 4th.

What should I do? It seems SAMSUNG does not care about it's customers. Taken my money and not fulfilling the order...

HATE SAMSUNG NOW

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Your post header says " ORDERED NOVEMBER 21 2019 " which is only two days ago. 

Is this a mistake key on the date of ordering the phone ?

Was this from the official Samsung Online Store @IAMISK  ?

They should be able to give you an expected date !

If it's the Samsung Onlinenstorenthen only they can advise you.

If this was my situation I'd refund the transaction and go into a Samsung Experience Store and buy one from there. If you have such a store in your country. We have in the UK.

Or ask to change to a Samsung Note 10 model that is in stock.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

IAMISK
Student
Options

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, thanks for pointing out the mistake, I ordered the phone 21 October, not November.

I did order it from the Online store, the official Samsung store, and they do have it in stock, the issue is that they can't give me a date as the Samsung Store can't call the logistics company and can only email them. It has been escalated to a manager, who basically is no different to the other team members in that she too can't get a response.

Just cannot fathom how Samsung thinks it's ok to let this happen, and that their processes are only designed to fob people off. Their support centre is in the Philippines, and they read off a script rather than communicate with you as a human being.

Then as a tech company, they say they can only email their logistics company, which is absurd. The order was placed again on the 4th of November, and it still does not have a dispatch date, and Samsung can't tell me why. How is this even possible for a company like Samsung?

I am going to have to cancel the order, if I do that they advise that I can get the order the next working day, it's only my order that I placed on 21/10/19 that is stuck.

The reason why I am reluctant to cancel, is because there was an offer for Galaxy buds with the Note10 as long as it was purchased online by the 23rd of October. They tell me that if I cancel they will not honour that deal. Again, this is totally unfair.

If I do not get the order, or the incentive, and given the absolute stress this has caused me, I'd rather not go into a Samsung store and purchase any Samsung products ever. This has left a complete and utter stain on Samsung as far as I am concerned and the fact that they are unable to respond or take action is questionable at best.

I would rather buy Apple products, as here in the UK I can walk into an Apple store, get what I want, and if I have any problems I can go to the Genius Bar and they will look after me. I have a laptop from 2013 and Apple still provide the support. Thats the difference.

I wanted an Android phone, but I am leaning towards Apple now.

Thank you for your kind words, and I do indeed hope that Samsung reads this and responds to me. But English seems to be a secondary language to Samsung, and they have total disdain towards it's customers. I am giving them only a few days, and then I am going to cancel and go to my APPLE store and buy a product that although boring in my opinion just works, and has customer service to back it up.

Best wishes and thank you for replying!

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome for my reply @IAMISK 

Hopefully Samsung will look after you and get this sorted.

I've used Apple iPhones for years and to be honest I would be very reluctant to go back to using one. I don't like how Apple sandbox their hardware and iOS.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "