+Galaxy Note10+ : Refresh system cache
The cache partition is a portion of your internal storage that keeps the system cache. Sometimes, updates or app installation may corrupt the system cache and cause problems. Fortunately, problems coming from a bad system cache can easily be fixed by simply clearing the cache partition. This will erase the system cache so the system can rebuild a new one as you use the device. If you haven’t tried this one yet, here’s how to do it:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume down key to highlight “wipe cache partition.”
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight “yes” and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.