Support

Open search

Is there a pre-installed screen protector on the Note 10+?

SOLVED
First Poster

^^^^^

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

I've not seen it mentioned on the Samsung Support pages or on the YouTube videos ive watched released by some of the tech reviewers.

Edit.

I've spoken with the Samsung Social Media Teams via Twitter and they have advised that the Note 10 does come with a plastic screen protector.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

11 REPLIES 11
Superuser I
Superuser I

I've not seen it mentioned on the Samsung Support pages or on the YouTube videos ive watched released by some of the tech reviewers.

Edit.

I've spoken with the Samsung Social Media Teams via Twitter and they have advised that the Note 10 does come with a plastic screen protector.

Current Phone ~

I received my Note 10+ yesterday, and it does have a preinstalled screen protector. It doesn't feel too bad, and I think I'll leave it on for now. The most I notice it is seeing it on the front camera edge, and you can feel it while sliding your fingers on the screen.

Apprentice

The note 10 plus 5g does not come with protector expect ones they all come with from new. Those flimsy plastic thingy.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@TlingitSoldier wrote:

I received my Note 10+ yesterday, and it does have a preinstalled screen protector. It doesn't feel too bad, and I think I'll leave it on for now. The most I notice it is seeing it on the front camera edge, and you can feel it while sliding your fingers on the screen.

I'll be leaving mine applied on the Note 10+ 5G until the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector is available in a 2 pack edition.

Current Phone ~

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@-Buster- 

If you want to sée thé résistance of the Samsung  screen protector, click hère :

https://youtu.be/HF8jNIO-h9M

Si j'ai pu vous aider un peu , cliquez sur le POUCE, Si j'ai résolu votre problème cliquez sur Accepter comme solution pour aider ceux qui se posent la même question. Merci

Does the screen protector affect the sensitivity of screen with regards finger print  reader and s pen 

DannyT Moderator

Nope! The screen protector is thin enough (whilst still being durable) that nothing is affected! 

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

First Poster

Go into settings and change the sensitivity of the screen to make it even better. I'll be using the preinstalled protector until the Note 11 is available. 

You said the Note 10, but does the Note 10+ have one pre-installed?

Top Liked Authors