Support

Open search

Is it good to use the super fast charger all the time? Especially if charging over night

Is it good to use the super fast charger all the time? Especially if charging over night

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Kai3 

The phone and charging brick and cord from Samsung are engineered to work seamlessly with each other.

They are set up in that if the phone reaches 100% then it'll change just to start drawing power when needed to top it up until you remove it off charge.

I personally only use fast charging if I need a quick boost and I'm going somewhere.

Other than that I charge overnight using standard charging.

Some use fast charging all the time.

It's a subjective topic and people have their own opinion if this deteriorates the battery over time.

There are lots of tech blogs too talking on this topic.

I personally choose not to use 3rd party chargers.

Hope that helps.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

its perfectly fine, i have been doing this for years now and never had an issue.
Helping Hand

@Kai3 wrote:

Please charge with confidence overnight if you choose as I and many for a decade, has not had any adverse effects from it and device detects full charge and then shuts off further charging to prevent battery degradation.☺☺😁cheers!

Highlighted
Helping Hand

well enuff

Helping Hand

@StellarTraveler wrote:

@Kai3 wrote:

Please charge with confidence overnight if you choose as I and many for a decade, has not had any adverse effects from it and device detects full charge and then shuts off further charging to prevent battery degradation.☺☺😁cheers!

ok.

Top Liked Authors