Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it good to use the super fast charger all the time? Especially if charging over night

(Topic created on: 19-11-2019 12:39 PM)
Kai3
Student
Options

Is it good to use the super fast charger all the time? Especially if charging over night

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Kai3 

The phone and charging brick and cord from Samsung are engineered to work seamlessly with each other.

They are set up in that if the phone reaches 100% then it'll change just to start drawing power when needed to top it up until you remove it off charge.

I personally only use fast charging if I need a quick boost and I'm going somewhere.

Other than that I charge overnight using standard charging.

Some use fast charging all the time.

It's a subjective topic and people have their own opinion if this deteriorates the battery over time.

There are lots of tech blogs too talking on this topic.

I personally choose not to use 3rd party chargers.

Hope that helps.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AdityaB
Apprentice
Options
its perfectly fine, i have been doing this for years now and never had an issue.
0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Kai3 wrote:

Please charge with confidence overnight if you choose as I and many for a decade, has not had any adverse effects from it and device detects full charge and then shuts off further charging to prevent battery degradation.☺☺😁cheers!

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

well enuff

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@StellarTraveler wrote:

@Kai3 wrote:

Please charge with confidence overnight if you choose as I and many for a decade, has not had any adverse effects from it and device detects full charge and then shuts off further charging to prevent battery degradation.☺☺😁cheers!

ok.

0 Likes