Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea: Redesign of App Grouping

(Topic created on: 26-11-2019 10:48 AM)
Azrael-Masters
Student
Options

It would be great, if OneUI would be really OneUI.

I mean, because of the Quantity of the Apps I use, I grouped them in my App Menu.
Then I added some of the Groups to my Startscreen (technically the Group gets copied and will not be synchronous with AppMenu).

When I use DEX I have to group my Apps again... none of my Groups are availabe in DEX... only the unsorted Apps.

It would be great, if my AppGroups are really LINKED from AppMenu to StartScreen & DEX.

So if I do changes in the Groups, all places where I use the groups, are updated.

So all 3 Places will be synchronous and not standalone anymore.

Would be great if Samsung would union them 😃

2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

@Azrael-Masters , Indeed. It would save some time and effort :thinking-face:  - and I'm always a big fan of that. :winking-face:

Cheers for the idea! I've let our R&D team know about this one for you, and will keep you posted on what our developers say. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Tom Placer
Journeyman
Options

Support the idea, too. Using my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G and enetering the Dex mode and seeing 325 apps in 13 different screens is a mess. A real mess.  I guess nobody at Samsung ever used DEX for a everyday work instead of the normal PC. Otherwise they would have done it years ago.

Keep changing your UI toward better , Samsung, and this is one of the big issues.

0 Likes