Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to trigger a Bixby routine with voice

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 12:46 PM)
BurningMan
Student
Options

Hi!

Is there a way to trigger a Bixby routine with my voice? I have a routine that is setup to be manually triggered but it doesn't seem like Bixby Voice can to that... If my routine is called "Partytime" for example, i tried to ask bixby to

- Execute partytime

- Trigger Partytime

- Run routine partytime 

But nope, i get no partytime whatsoever 😞  Any ideas? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BurningMan wrote:

Hi!

Is there a way to trigger a Bixby routine with my voice? I have a routine that is setup to be manually triggered but it doesn't seem like Bixby Voice can to that... If my routine is called "Partytime" for example, i tried to ask bixby to

- Execute partytime

- Trigger Partytime

- Run routine partytime 

Hi @BurningMan    As far as I can determine Bixby Routines can at present only be set manually.   Using Bixby Voice I asked it to set up Bixby Routines.  A few times it  just took me to services like  Accessibility, Alarms, Bixby Briefing, Bixby Vision, Camera and so on.    I did get it to the routines later on with voice  but would not let me go any further that way.

A bit about Bixby and setting up  Bixby Routines here :  https://www.digitaltrends- Bixby Settings and Bixby Routines 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BurningMan wrote:

Hi!

- Execute partytime

- Trigger Partytime

- Run routine partytime 

Hi @BurningMan    As far as I can determine Bixby Routines can at present only be set manually.   Using Bixby Voice I asked it to set up Bixby Routines.  A few times it  just took me to services like  Accessibility, Alarms, Bixby Briefing, Bixby Vision, Camera and so on.    I did get it to the routines later on with voice  but would not let me go any further that way.

A bit about Bixby and setting up  Bixby Routines here :  https://www.digitaltrends- Bixby Settings and Bixby Routines 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
BurningMan
Student
Options
Too bad, it would be really nice if you could trigger those by voice. Thanks for your reply! :smiling-face:
andrewpotter
First Poster
Options
0 Likes