Support

Open search

Dimensions of Note10+ with Protective Standing Cover?

SOLVED
First Poster

Would I be able to fit it in this pouch?
PouchIf not, do you have any recommendations for what I should get to put my Note in when it's in a backpack?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @-Buster- 

If you look at the dimensions of the Samsung Note 10+ here news.samsung.com/uk/introducing-galaxy-note10-designed-to-bring-passions-to-life-with-next-level-pow...Screenshot_20190815-053329_Samsung Internet.jpg

And then the dinenstions of the case you mention here Samsung+Protective+Standing+Cover+note10+Screenshot_20190815-052415_Samsung Internet.jpg

That should help you to see what the dimensions should be around when adding the case.

There would be plenty of pouches available from places like Highstreet Stores or Ebay etc if the one you show isn't compatible..

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

1 REPLY 1
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @-Buster- 

If you look at the dimensions of the Samsung Note 10+ here news.samsung.com/uk/introducing-galaxy-note10-designed-to-bring-passions-to-life-with-next-level-pow...Screenshot_20190815-053329_Samsung Internet.jpg

And then the dinenstions of the case you mention here Samsung+Protective+Standing+Cover+note10+Screenshot_20190815-052415_Samsung Internet.jpg

That should help you to see what the dimensions should be around when adding the case.

There would be plenty of pouches available from places like Highstreet Stores or Ebay etc if the one you show isn't compatible..

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors