Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Dimensions of Note10+ with Protective Standing Cover?

(Topic created on: 14-08-2019 02:18 PM)
-Buster-
Student
Options

Would I be able to fit it in this pouch?
PouchIf not, do you have any recommendations for what I should get to put my Note in when it's in a backpack?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @-Buster- 

If you look at the dimensions of the Samsung Note 10+ here news.samsung.com/uk/introducing-galaxy-note10-designed-to-bring-passions-to-life-with-next-level-pow...Screenshot_20190815-053329_Samsung Internet.jpg

And then the dinenstions of the case you mention here Samsung+Protective+Standing+Cover+note10+Screenshot_20190815-052415_Samsung Internet.jpg

That should help you to see what the dimensions should be around when adding the case.

There would be plenty of pouches available from places like Highstreet Stores or Ebay etc if the one you show isn't compatible..

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @-Buster- 

If you look at the dimensions of the Samsung Note 10+ here news.samsung.com/uk/introducing-galaxy-note10-designed-to-bring-passions-to-life-with-next-level-pow...Screenshot_20190815-053329_Samsung Internet.jpg

And then the dinenstions of the case you mention here Samsung+Protective+Standing+Cover+note10+Screenshot_20190815-052415_Samsung Internet.jpg

That should help you to see what the dimensions should be around when adding the case.

There would be plenty of pouches available from places like Highstreet Stores or Ebay etc if the one you show isn't compatible..

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "