Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked screen on Note 10Plus Never Dropped

(Topic created on: 29-12-2019 11:17 PM)
MariePopik
Apprentice
Options

Me and My boyfriend purchased our Note 10+ phones  about a month ago. Kept the original protector and Case on. Both phones never dropped. He pulled out his one out of pocket with crack on side near power button.

I only just noticed mine has same kind of crack on the side! Out of nowhere! Didn't  drop it or anything.

I'm pretty upset about it since I've been using Samsung phones for years and never had an issue like this..

I'm convinced this must be manufacture fault and If this happened to you please add a comment below and I'm hoping to get some feedback from Samsung as well as I read lot of people have the exact same issue. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@MariePopik wrote:

Me and My boyfriend purchased our Note 10+ phones  about a month ago. Kept the original protector and Case on. Both phones never dropped. He pulled out his one out of pocket with crack on side near power button.

I only just noticed mine has same kind of crack on the side! Out of nowhere! Didn't  drop it or anything.

I'm pretty upset about it since I've been using Samsung phones for years and never had an issue like this..

I'm convinced this must be manufacture fault and If this happened to you please add a comment below and I'm hoping to get some feedback from Samsung as well as I read lot of people have the exact same issue. 

It seems that you have already found this post from others complaining about the same weakness with the Note10+.

I would hope that those administrators on this forum that are associated with samsung internally...would take a look into this issue on your behalf ? 

I would suggest taking some pictures of the location of the damage as evidence of the similarity between you and others.   It certainly does not sound good if many of the note10+ are cracking in similar position.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note10-Note10-Note10-5G/Note-10-cracked-screen/m-p/132246...

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes