Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth issue when "calls" option is on. Sound is horrible

(Topic created on: 23-09-2019 04:40 AM)
wraptors
First Poster
Options

I cannot seem to figure this out. When I pair my bluetooth either to speakers, car, or samsung buds if the "call" option is on under bluetooth settings the volume of the song drops in half and the bass is completely gone. To me it sounds like it's sending anything I play through a call channel? If that's a thing. Like the music is being played over a telephone. The second I turn off the call option the full volume and bass comes back. Turning off call is not a solution as my car and galaxy wear app says my bluetooth is not connected without the call option on (which means the controls of my buds don't work). Does anyone else have this problem or have a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @wraptors 

Did you manage to find any solutions to this or are you still experiencing the issue?

0 Likes
Bak3
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue.

I have a Samsung Note 10 plus (and )9 Plus -same issue)and having a hearing aid Phonak Marvel connectet throu Bluetooth.

Sounds from the Samsung is Ok, but not great (compaired to a Iphone) - But when I use the phone to Calls the sound after a short while becomes bad, like the speakers are bad,metalic.

I have tried to reset phone, tried to change all settings, but nothing works. It is so bad, I have to shout off the hearing aid because of the bad quality.

What can I do?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Bak3 ,

is this affecting all calls? Is this happening in all areas? 

0 Likes