Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Battery life on fold.

(Topic created on: 17-02-2020 07:43 AM)
LEZ99
First Poster
Options

Having moved from iPhone to the fold, one of the tings I was looking forward to was better battery life,  but I've fond it terrible.    I'm getting a few hours max.

I've tried a few battery monitoring apps to see where my drain is and there's nothing conclusive on any apps installed.   Even though I removed a lot of apps  (outlook etc) one at a time to see if there is any difference and so far there's been no changes.

I'm not a gamer or heavy CPU user, its mainly used for emails and the odd web search.

I'm optimised the phone for battery live, all the apps are cleared down.  I've removed aps like Facebook and replaced them with facebook and messager light,  have location, bluetooth etc turned off, dark mode on, low screen brightness etc, but still the phone will only last 4 hours of use or 17 hours on standby if I'm lucky.

Do you think there is a problem with my phone, or Is there anything else i can try.

I'm hoping are they not like this and my issue is isolated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @LEZ99! Can you send a screenshot of the following page? Settings > Device care > Battery > Battery usage. From here you can see what applications and processes are using the most power.

0 Likes
Kiani
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing similar issue.Battery like is so bad on fold and it's over heating and today my finger print sensor donot seem to work.Tried calling Samsung store but noone seems to be available there 

0 Likes
liggerz87
Pioneer
Options

I'd say phone is faulty as I get like 24 hours battery with 4 to 8 hours sot

0 Likes
jbruckshaw
First Poster
Options

I've had no issues, I can easily get 15 hours so use from it so I'd suggest it being an issue with your phone individually? 

0 Likes