Support

Open search

Versanddatum

Superuser II
Superuser II

Hello it could be that you already get a Shippinnumber, but it is not active in the DHL system yet. This will be considered invalid. I have it regularly at Amazon. Only if this is correctly active with DHL, the number becomes known. These are automated logistics processes.

Normally, it is now possible to specify a desired location for the delivery to the logistics company. For example, to a parcel shop. I mean DHL would have now also desire time windows which one can select.

However, this is only possible if it is in the system at DHL and can lead to delays if the delivery location or time is changed.

Grüße
Hugofix

Service-Standorte-Suchen 

DavidB Moderator

Hello @Dude66,

did you order in Samsung Online Shop? Then please send me your order number. So  I can arrange the call for you. You may decline the instruction, if you don't want it.

DavidB
*Samsung Community Moderator*
Samsung Support-Mitarbeiter gesucht!
Du liebst die Kommunikation mit Menschen und begeisterst dich für technische Produkte? Dann suchen wir genau dich. Jetzt auch von zuhause aus möglich! Schreib uns eine Privatnachricht!

Apprentice

Hi David,

Thanks for the response. I shared the order number via direct message.

Regards, Dude

Apprentice

Short update from my side.

After a brief exchange of necessary details DavidB (Moderator) reached out to Samsung support center. Not long ago I received the call and delivery information. So, who said Moderators can't pull any strings or don't have leverage ;-)

Cheers!

Superuser II
Superuser II

fine that it has worked.

Grüße
Hugofix

Service-Standorte-Suchen 

AlwinS Moderator

Nice!  Thank you for your feedback, @Dude66.

Liebe Grüße

AlwinS
*Samsung Community - Moderator*
----------------------------------------------
Die Zukunft entfaltet sich jetzt auch in unserem neuen Galaxy Fold 5G Board!

Autoren, für die die meisten Likes vergeben wurden