Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use automatic call recorder apps in my samsung A10

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 07:47 AM)
hindi
First Poster
Options

Hello samsung,

I am unable to use automatic call recording apps in my samsung A10. it is recorded only my voice

(1)
9 REPLIES 9
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @hindi! Following the latest updates in the Google Policy, the option for Call Recording has been disabled on Samsung phones starting from the Oreo update 8. Gradually, Call Recording won't be available anymore even with 3rd party apps. If you would like to have
more information in regards to this, please contact the Samsung Mobile Support team at the number: 0330 726 7864. 

0 Likes
WillianMai
Journeyman
Options

@CarloL wrote:

Hey @hindi! Following the latest updates in the Google Policy, the option for Call Recording has been disabled on Samsung phones starting from the Oreo update 8. Gradually, Call Recording won't be available anymore even with 3rd party apps. If you would like to have
more information in regards to this, please contact the Samsung Mobile Support team at the number: 0330 726 7864. 

@CaroL That's why my next phone won't be a galaxy but an iPhone. 

0 Likes
DJ90
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Galaxy A10 doesn't record the voice and I do have call record app

0 Likes
KWC
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have tried just about every app on the market - can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong that I cannot record calls on my Samsung A10s?

I am a nurse and need to record calls.

Many thanks

0 Likes
WillianMai
Journeyman
Options

hi  

unfortunately Samsung has blocked call recorders from working on one of the updates at the beginning of 2020, and all modern samsung devices such as Galaxy A10, A20... S10, S10+ Note 10 note 10+ and so on that have been updated stopped working. Galaxy S20 not yet, but it will, they are waiting people to buy it, and after before launching galaxy S30 they will also block. Why? I have no idea but I and everyone that owns a Samsung feels this measure as a lack of respect and consideration for their customers. My advice? Try considering another brands. Don't forget to talk bad about the brand as this is the only way they will start bothering about their customer's opinion.

toddbethell
First Poster
Options

I too am disgusted by how tech in the US has gone so down hill.  Was forced by Verizon to update from my Galaxy S5 and the call recorder worked great. It was a lifesaver for detailed business calls or just a shopping list being dictated by my wife. One need only look to the NSA or DHS to understand why. Politicians and bureaucrats are tired of being caught saying things they should not.  What an irony that now I have to order an unlocked phone from China (probably Huawei) to get what I want.

0 Likes
Myron
First Poster
Options
Again, what if someone has auditory processing disorders and/or memory recall problems and these being diagnosed medical conditions? This looks like a case for disability discrimination and the law of the land overrides Google Policies?
0 Likes
ballysagoo
First Poster
Options
Samsung needs to bring back call recorder app
0 Likes
Pakistan Lover
First Poster
Options

I Also have this problem but the ***** Samsung Don't Solve this Problem 😒 

0 Likes