Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

somethings wrong with the Samsung A70 UK version

(Topic created on: 14-07-2019 12:47 PM)
StephiiKawaii
First Poster
Options

so i just got my samsung A70 yesterday and what i was expecting i didnt get i thought i did a lot of research but i guess not what i was expecting was lock screen storie, always on dispay, auto record call and ur own live wall paper not the ones ya need to pay for on my samsung a70 cuz those are the features that i've seen and that have been highly praised by reviewers little did i know the UK/EU version didnt have any of these and sis was i mad also aways on display is on the settings but its unavailable and i have a feeing its due to the model so i dont know what to do cuz the phones been a whole let down now , like am i able to go to carephone warehouse and ask for a model change or... like i really need hep right now i dont wanna tell my parents cuz i had to beg them for a month for this phone so does anyone know if there wil be an update for the uk/eu version or if i can go to carephone warehouse and ask for a change in model lol i realy need the help lol

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@StephiiKawaii: If Always On Display is greyed out then this may be because you have Medium or Maximum Power Saving Mode enabled. With this in mind please go to Settings > Device Care > Battery > Power Mode and choose 'High Performance' or 'Optimised', after which you can go to to Settings > Lock Screen > Always On Display to enable the feature. Hope this helps.
0 Likes