Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

"sport mode" on Galaxy A9 camera?

(Topic created on: 29-11-2019 09:45 AM)
domiz
First Poster
Options

Hello,

is there a setting, or a downloadable app, for enabling "sport mode" on Galaxy a9 camera?
I've tried browsing in phone setting, and Galaxy store, without avail.
Basically i often need to shoot action pictures, and all of them come out blurred.

I'm sure that it's only a software limit, this model has 4 rear camera and surely one can handle this kind of shoots.
Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @domiz

I've just checked the user manual for this model, and can confirm this mode isn't available on the Galaxy A9.
domiz
First Poster
Options

Thanks.
That's terrible news. A phone that is supposed to be focused on taking pictures does not allow to take action pictures, and only for a software limitation.
If i knew it in advance, i'd have bought another model or brand.

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

Are you sure it isn't a built in mode that is not enabled because I have sports mode on my a8 2018. Also if there isn't you could use a third party camera app with pro mode controls where you can reduce the shutter speed to achieve a result similar to sports mode.

0 Likes
DK61
Apprentice
Options

Samsung in their wisdom removed sports mode with recent updates. I'm gutted as I used this all the time. No one from Samsung seems to reply on these forums to explain why.  I also would have bought a different phone if I had known this 

0 Likes
WeeBabbyAli
First Poster
Options
I agree that sports mode should be brought back for all the models. Samsung why did you remove it?
0 Likes