Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi problem on Galaxy A70.

(Topic created on: 26-06-2019 09:04 PM)
Galaxy70
Apprentice
Options

Recently I bought the A70. All these days everything was going good. But you know it's Samsung. So after fixing of touch issues, now the new problem is the WiFi. I used the same router and WiFi all these days at home but suddenly these days my phone is not able to connect. It shows that WiFi signal with "  ! " Symbol. But after sometimes everything goes back to normal ie it connects to the same WiFi . But this problem is occurring consistently. Uff!

8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I had some issues in the past with wifi connection I found splitting the frequencies in the router to 2.4ghz and 5ghz helped as some devices prefer one over the other.

What's the phone like when connecting to other sources of Wifi such as a coffee shop or friends home broadband etc ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Galaxy70
Apprentice
Options

I haven't connected to any other WiFi other than my home WiFi. If the phone prefers certain  frequencies then all these days I had no issues. It's a sudden occurrence of problem. Btw I don't know how to split the frequencies.

0 Likes
Rahani-Alipio
First Poster
Options

I have wifi issue with my galaxy A70...I have to sit beside or in front near the router just to connect to wifi or else it will disconnect automatically and it's very hard to connect again...help please....I had this new phone for two weeks and it's very dissappointing...😤

johnlouie17
Student
Options

I bought this A70 5 days ago. Upon unboxing  I cannot detect distant wifi connections unlike my other phones. I cannot connect on our wifi if im outside our home but my other phones can do. 

0 Likes
johnlouie17
Student
Options
You already have solution? This is same with mine.
0 Likes
Galaxy70
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately the A70 that I'm using has the same problem of inability to catch the wifi signal over a long distance. My iPad 3 and 5 year old phone was able to detect and the strength of the signal was much better. But in this phone, this is what we get.

Ftinococ45
First Poster
Options

I turned off smart switch and solved the problem 

0 Likes
MostafaSaif
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my A70 and apparently all A series have the same issue it cann't detect all wifi networks my i asked my friends who bought A50 and even A51 if they not near the router no connection i am waiting for android 10 update if it didn't solve the problem bye samsung for ever and everyone i asked considering now getting rid of the mobile and replace it with huwaui or oppo

0 Likes