Mike451
Explorer
Options

Fingerprint scanner problem 

10 REPLIES 10
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Mike451! Let's do a Soft Reset of your A50 by holding the Volume Down as well as the Power buttons for 10 seconds. Afterwards, wipe your finger and try again using the fingerprint scanner. Does it help? 

0 Likes
BenLou
First Poster
Options

Hello

Same issue and soft reset doesn't help...

Thanks for helping out

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Mike451: If you open the Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Fingerprint, and follow the on screen instruction, do you encounter any errors?
0 Likes
BenLou
First Poster
Options

As far as I am concerned it does not help since it requests me to save at least one fingerprint... which I can't do...

0 Likes
Faizanthegr8
First Poster
Options

Samsung A50 fingerprint doesn't work after the new update. A505FDDS3ASK5/A505FODM3ASK5/A505FXXS3ASK5 

Pls fix this. Been waiting for this the fingerprint is not readable and cannot register a new one as well. 

0 Likes
Andriea
First Poster
Options

My finger print is not accessing 

0 Likes
Genex5
First Poster
Options

Yes agree whatis Smasung doing we should SUE!  causing  us incovinennce why are not more people talking baout this !

0 Likes
Genex5
First Poster
Options

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! 

0 Likes
Genex5
First Poster
Options

YOu used the DARK MODE To temp us on the Samsung A50 UPDaTE .... most of us who are in need of it becasue our eyes hurt so much... and u took away the fingerprint dfeaure !   come on SAMSUNG id expect mroe from you...  MR Sam Sung...where  is your team of experts!  ive been a loyal supporter of Samsung for the last 10 years!! now its turning tis name to ***** for the smart hpone sector . why!!! DO somethign now! send out a patch asap! 

0 Likes