Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] A70 "USB connector connected/disconnected" notification spam

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 11:59 PM)
aligunes
Apprentice
Options

############################UPDATE###################################

So guys, I sent my phone to Samsung Care Center and they actually did pretty good job on this. They were fast, they were caring. Only issue was the lady I talked with phone. She was a bit mean but understandable.

So according to the report they sent me, 2 parts changed:

1-) A/S-Tape Back Cover OUT;A99200 - 1 Piece

2-) ASSY SUB PBA-FPCB- 1 Piece

and I am not getting any errors, looks like the final solution.

Peace

Ali G.

############################endUPDATE###################################

Hi guys and gals,

I have been getting that notification, and it keeps my phone awake, drains it's battery and making my life miserable. I was thinking to go Samsung's authorized service place; (I am in college, in a different city from my family so they have the phone's bill and box) waiting for the package from my family.

Anyway, my phone said there is a Security Update, October.

.. I just updated it and Poff.. The notification error was no longer there. It's been 2 hours and maybe they handled it finally.

I will update this post after 6 hours but I think you should all just update now.

0 Likes
75 REPLIES 75
Matriii
Student
Options

I have same problem 

Sebien
Navigator
Options

Same problem for me !

Samsung DO SOMETHING !

There is a new update coming soon (ASL1) hope it will fix this problem...

H70
First Poster
Options
  • I got the same problem, went to the store and they restored the phone to original and it all worked fine for about 2 months,  now the problem is back. First time I thought it was the upgrade,  this time I did nothing...  
0 Likes
Jayrha011
First Poster
Options

becuase of frustration i only restart my phone again and again. and it works the notification is gone. there is no USB connect and disconnect notif. in my Samsung A70

0 Likes
Sebien
Navigator
Options

SAMMMMSUUUNG, IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS MY PHONE DOESN'T TURN OFF SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE... WILL YOU RELEASE A NEW UPDATE TO FIX THE BUG THAT ''YOU'' CREATED FOR YOUR CLIENTS??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO THINKS IT'S MOANING, WELL I HOPE YOU EXPERIENCED THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO PUT YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET  OR BAG, BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED IT WILL ACCIDENTLY STARTS OR CALLS. 

GoDinju
First Poster
Options

Hey, I got the same problem and after some reserch I found info that the problem is affecting not only A70 and is likely because of aftermarket chargers. There was a suggestion to do following: 1. discharge your phone until it does not turn on (try to turn on until it doesnt), 2. put it in a bag of rice for couple of hours (I dont know why, maybe some error with moisture sensors), then 3. charge the phone (while it is turned off) with original charger/cable and leave it connected over night. Turn it on in the morning. Thats it. And then charge it only with original charger/cable until Samsung puts out an update.  Hope it helps

0 Likes
Sebien
Navigator
Options

Not WORKING.....

Sebien
Navigator
Options

Screenshot_20200111-051633_Chrome.jpg

Software problem.......but where is the update ???

Wicksy24
Journeyman
Options

Agreed this is rediculous, I can't stand this I'm dying here my phone is hardly usable off the charger! Let's go Samsung your really letting your customers down this is clearly a mass spread issue, do you even care?

H3xAs
Student
Options
cus of this problem my phone battery is geting damaged samsung has to change our phones!!! Its cus of theyr malfuncioning update our phones are breaking...