Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System info "Battery fully charged " notification missing

(Topic created on: 20-11-2019 10:10 PM)
PaulG2
Apprentice
Options

Hello don't know if anybody experiencing this. Since november 2019 update which I installed 19th November the notification that the battery has fully charged does not appear anymore "System info battery fully charged ".The battery charges normally and charges to 100%.This indicates top right hand side next to battery icon and on lock screen at bottom of phone where the padlock is this indicates fully charged.I have checked settings and notifications system app and system ui indicates battery full icon is on I have even changed this from silent to sound but nothing happens .

Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @PaulG2

Are you still having issues with this? Can you just check in Settings > Notifications > 3 Dots on top right > Show system apps > System UI > Battery full > Show as pop-up > Toggled on. Is this what you are looking for?
0 Likes
First Poster
Options

That would only work if the setting was physically there, Samsung can't leave well enough alone they got to constantly change things

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Samsung did away with that setting

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

They tell you don't leave your phone plugged in all night so what are they do they take away that one setting that tells you when it's charged

0 Likes
Bienaime81
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung family I just found it!Go to settings an search System UI (Apps)> Notifications> Tap on the actual section of Battery full (not the slider)an turn on the alert from silent.. Screenshot_20200530-194403_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200530-194438_Settings.jpg

First Poster
Options

I don't know where you're finding those settings but they're not on my phone oh, I have a note 9

0 Likes
jitubhai123_19882209
First Poster
Options

still not working 

Battery information not showing on lock screen 

0 Likes
determination
First Poster
Options
When I plug my charger in I get a message saying its in tge wrong way even though it isn't, the phone still charges but I have no notification
0 Likes
determination
First Poster
Options
I have this problem too I have tried setting apps notifications you name it but nothing works for this
0 Likes