Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound settings

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 06:14 PM)
Rooieberto
Student
Options

Heya everyone my dad has a Samsung A50 but he has some trouble with notifications sounds (whats app, facebook messenger etc). When he plays a game he does not get a notification sound even if the sound of the game is off. Now ofcourse if he is actually playing this would not be a problem but he has a habbit of leaving a game open sometime and just putting his phone away. I have been searching settings like my phone which has a gamers mode and when gamers mode is on it turns off notifications but i can not find this on his phone also i did not find anyhing that can fix it in (sound, advanced sound and notification sound settings etc).

So i was wondering if there is a way to solve this or if there is any setting for this. (Yes i know its easy to solve he should just not forget to close the game but hey hes getting older haha)

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rooieberto
Student
Options
@ChrisM

When the game is shutdown all is fine he get all notofications just when the game is open he did not get notifications.

But it is solved now he changed some settings but he is not sure what settings he changed anymore.

Thanks for the reply.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Aren't we all, @Rooieberto!

Is your dad still having this issue with his A50? Just to check, if your dad is not playing a game and the game app has been shut down, are the notifications coming through OK then?

0 Likes
Solution
Rooieberto
Student
Options
@ChrisM

When the game is shutdown all is fine he get all notofications just when the game is open he did not get notifications.

But it is solved now he changed some settings but he is not sure what settings he changed anymore.

Thanks for the reply.
0 Likes
razac0423
First Poster
Options
0 Likes